Technical Lead - Video Streamer Product
El Segundo, CA
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and hands-on individual to lead a team of software engineers in the development of a high-capacity video streaming product. The work will entail the integration of off-the-shelf, open source, and proprietary software, with a newly developed hardware platform, into a complete video streaming solution.
- Lead the software development team.
- Architect video streaming software systems to run on the hardware platform.
- Design and implement software for server/cluster management, cache/content management, load balancing, fault recovery, and web interface.
- Integrate the software with the hardware.
- Act as primary technical liaison to the hardware development partners.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure the successful development of the product.
- Work with the Business Development team to develop client contacts and support trial installations.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience leading a small technical team.
- Hands-on development experience with video streaming, within the last 5 years.
- Programming experience in C/C++, Java, and scripting languages, such as Python or Perl.
- Experience with software development on Linux or other Unix-based OS.
- Server hardware experience, hands-on familiarity or knowledge.
- Networking experience, hands-on familiarity or knowledge; CDN experience is a plus.
- MS/BS in EE, CS, or other science/engineering field, or equivalent work experience.
- Available immediately, or very soon.
- Located in Los Angeles area, or able to relocate quickly.
- Fluent English speaking, reading, and writing.
- Able to work in US.
- Adaptable, flexible, able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Creative problem solver.
About the Company
AtGames develops, manufactures and distributes embedded gaming consoles and downloadable mobile games, under exclusive licensing agreements with major game publishers.
Founded in 2001, AtGames has become a leading distributor for console and mobile games in Greater China, and ships products worldwide.
AtGames has also expanded into online entertainment, developing innovative
technologies and solutions for cloud gaming and video streaming.