Sr. Partner Marketing Manager Q2014-03
San Bruno, CA
The Sr. Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for developing highly effective marketing programs and demand generation campaigns in conjunction with strategic partners. The Sr. Partner Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for developing, managing, and tracking the success of joint marketing campaigns with Qumu technology and channel partners, many of which are resellers of Qumu products. This position must interface with the partner representatives as well as Qumu sales and business development teams when planning campaigns and events with partners.
Develop and drive the partner marketing strategy and program.
Lead the development and management of partner marketing programs designed to generate new sales leads and grow the pipeline.
Plan and execute co-marketing programs with partners
Build partner oriented content, coordinating with Product and Marketing team
Manage and host partner events – both in-person events as well as online webcasts.
Develop joint Collateral and Tools.
Report on campaign results, ensuring ROI is measured for all campaigns
Create joint presentations that combine partner and Qumu strengths into a combined solution message.
Travel 1-2 times per quarter to attend partner events and industry trade shows.
Represent the company and product at internal and external events in a professional manner.
- BS/BA and related work experience required, MBA a plus.
- 6+ years’ experience in partner marketing or closely related areas.
- Experience working on world-class B2B software products.
- An understanding of product positioning, promotion, and return on marketing investment.
- Strong written and visual communicator.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent cross-functional team player that can excel at both strategy and execution.
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of the enterprise video market a plus.
PLEASE APPLY AT: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=7899211
About the Company
Qumu delivers enterprise video communications with Freedom, Power and Control. Qumu offers the Freedom to Choose how to implement video technology with the flexibility to work in virtually any configuration with existing infrastructure. Qumu also gives customers the Power to Reach behind and beyond the firewall with high-quality video to desktop and mobile users in a variety of browsers and formats. Finally, the Qumu platform gives IT professionals Command and Control to securely manage and distribute video without bringing networks to their knees. Qumu technology is proven in companies such as: AMD, AT&T, Capital One, Citigroup, Dell, Lockheed, Safeway and Sprint.