SpringCM announced today that it has released the newest version of its Cloud Connector for SharePoint.
The new version of Cloud Connector allows users to do the following:
• Single sign-on and integrated security model to simplify administration and ensure that content is managed with consistent security across processes
• Bowse and search SpringCM accounts and folder structures from within SharePoint
• View documents and edit SpringCM metadata from SharePoint, allowing casual users to participate in sophisticated document processes
• Edit documents stored in SpringCM using the Client integration capabilities of SharePoint, enabling easy document revision control with full audit trails
• Move documents between SpringCM-based workflows and SharePoint libraries, enabling automated movement of documents between the two systems
• Set SharePoint tasks based on SpringCM workflows, enabling one consolidated employee task list in SharePoint products that spans both collaborative and structured document processes