Video Streaming Media Coordinator
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
- Incorporates quality control processes into workload – i.e. testing, smoke testing
- Ability to work cross-functionally with outside vendors and internal resources such as developers, designers, editorial, and advertising operations, among others
- Knowledge of web, online video and mobile standards, best practices, design and usability principles, and constraints within web, mobile and e-mail formats
- Ability to self-start, self-manage, meet deadlines, and learn from mistakes
- BS/BA in a relevant field and/or equivalent experience
- Comfortable with online task managers and Wikis; able to adapt/adopt new technology / solutions easily
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment that provides regular challenges
- Excellent organization and communication skills, attention to detail, and creativity with the ability to articulate concepts to a variety of audiences
- Excellent communication and organization skills are required as well as the ability to work weekends and long hours during certain events
About the Company
NBC Sports is synonymous with superior production that elevates the event, broad promotion, and mutually-beneficial partnerships. Known as America’s Olympic Network, NBC has broadcast 13 Olympic Games, more than any other network. Its ability to amass large audiences with broad promotion, particularly for the Olympics, has resulted in NBC Sports broadcasting nine of the top 10 most-watched events in U.S. television history, including the 2012 London Olympic Games which stands at No. 1 all time with 217 million viewers. In 2009, NBC Sports won the prestigious Peabody Award for its production of the Beijing Games and was named ‘Best in Sports Television’ at the Sports Business Awards.