Streaming Media Specialist
- Support existing systems and workflows for video delivery to domestic and international partners while also looking for areas of improvement and efficiencies
- Help develop and support video encoding solutions for mass scale and multi-platform support
- Support Live video events for both free and premium digital products
- Support WWE internal digital and multimedia solutions including webcasts, audio casts, Intranet, and Extranet (B2B) events
- Work with and integrate with 3rd party technologies including CDN, video player technologies, DRM & security, and analytics
- 4 years of professional work experience in a digital multimedia field with
expertise in streaming media technologies
- Strong experience with video compression, formatting solutions, and encoding and transcoding practices
- Experience with different video standards and formats (wrappers/codecs)
- Experience with content protection technologies such as Token Auth, PlayReady and Fairplay DRM
- Experience with different player technologies (Brightcove, OSMF, JWPlayer, OVP) Flash and HTML5 a plus
- Good understanding of Metadata, XML, and other structured data standards
- Proficient in Unix/Linux, Windows, and MAC operating systems
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a high-level of accountability
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently on projects
- 'Programming/development experience a plus (LAMP/Shell)'
About the Company
WWE has a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, shuttle service to/from the Stamford train station, a state-of-the-art Fitness Center, and much more!
WWE is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment. WWE does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. WWE also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.