Senior Production Coordinator
Las Vegas, NV
- Oversee the coordination of all aspects of live webcast events, including:
- Event scheduling
- Satellite/Fiber bookings
- Streaming specifications
- Content delivery specifications
- Video player configuration
- Connectivity provisioning
- Equipment provisioning
- Venue information
- Travel arrangements
- Prepare event documentation for use by Production personnel in the field.
- Act as a liaison between customers and the Production team.
- Act as single point of contact and main information resource for all Production personnel.
- Participate as a team member and occasional leader in presentations to senior management.
- Monitor event progress and take ownership in the completion of projects.
- Administer post-event evaluations.
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Min. 3 years experience in project management in relation to technical production of live webcasts; including client interaction
- Extraordinary Internet skills
- Extensive knowledge of webcasting technology
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives both internally and externally
- Outstanding project coordination, organization and time management skills including the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects under demanding time constraints
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with all levels inside the company
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PC software skills:
- REQUIRED: MS Office, Adobe Acrobat
- HELPFUL: MS SharePoint, Salesforce
- U.S. passport eligibility
- No criminal record
About the Company
iStreamPlanet is a multi-platform managed broadcast solutions provider committed to bringing high quality video experiences to connected audiences around the world. With over a decade of managed broadcast experience iStreamPlanet has built a comprehensive offering of video workflow and content management products and services. iStreamPlanet’s innovative approach has been chosen by the world’s leading sports, entertainment and technology brands including NBC, Turner Broadcasting, AMC Networks, the US Olympics Committee, AT&T, Pac 12 and more.