Sales & Business Development
- Lead business development opportunities in horizontal and vertical markets.
- Prospect and close new business.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers, channel partners, and prospects.
- Representation at conferences and marketing events as needed.
- Maintain current working knowledge of existing and new product and service offerings.
- Assess market opportunities and develops business plan and pipeline, to meet revenue objectives.
- Responsible for developing targets and account strategy.
- Maintain and routinely update management on any and all forecast opportunities.
- Work with the sales management team in creating strategies and processes for driving new business across PESA’s product lines.
- Obtain business intelligence on targeted prospects utilizing various methods to include cold calling, warm lead follow-up, and analyst briefings.
- Travel as required to meet sales objectives.
- Experience in managing third-party sales and managing existing relationships. Candidate must be comfortable and confident when presenting PESA solutions to customer senior management individuals.
- Minimum Bachelor undergraduate degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant direct sales experience.
About the Company
As a leading provider of audio/video (A/V) Baseband and IP connectivity products, PESA offers a wide selection of multi-path streaming products, routing switchers, matrix switchers, extenders, converters, media extenders, and signal processing gear to support government, military, industrial, commercial, medical, broadcast, and mobile truck applications. From large to small-scale A/V routing and extender products to multiple IP streaming appliances, PESA offers a diverse suite of AV products, all of which are supported by 24/7 technical support. PESA is located in Huntsville, Alabama, with regional sales offices throughout North America and China. Our cost effective solutions are available around the world through our industry leading team of Channel Partners offering local support and installation.