National Sales Representative
Through team selling, this executive will lead the disciplined sales process resulting in near-term sales evolving into long-term contracts and significant client relationships. Our focus is in the pharmaceutical, financial and insurance industries.
Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the company’s ambitious growth
- Set sales targets, define strategy and timeline to achieve set goals
- Cold calling and opportunity identification (programs/projects)
- Qualify leads - convert to sales
- Develop contacts at the senior and functional middle management levels in focus industries
- Identify/bring existing/developed list of prospects
- Maintain business development database (CRM)
- Lead in collaboration with CEO, the development and delivery of presentations in response to RFIs, RFPs and other new business opportunities
- Contribute to the evolving refinement of new business strategy and processes
- Business to Business sales experience
- History of developing new opportunities and exceeding revenue goals
- 3+ years webcasting industry experience in sales/marketing
- Strong business acumen, presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to demonstrate and sell the benefits of streaming technology, enterprise software solutions
- Technical experience working closely with product development teams to maintain in-depth understanding of software applications
- Strategic analysis skills – ability to digest business issues quickly and assist team to craft effective communications solutions
- Ability to connect with clients and inspire confidence and ongoing commitment
About the Company
We deliver precision broadcasting for the web. What does that really mean? It means we can create web broadcasting event experiences that have the highest levels of satisfaction for our clients and their viewing audiences.
For our clients, we provide a high-resolution, internet-based broadcast platform as an affordable substitute to high-priced satellite broadcasting, without sacrificing any of the visual quality of the broadcast. For our viewers, we provide a dynamic, interactive and engaging virtual event experience that is proactively monitored to constantly meet our own performance standards and exceed viewer expectations.
To us the term “webcast” is out dated. It implies choppiness and being prone to internet traffic. We’ve faced those challenges and created a platform to defeat them. That is why we say we deliver “precision broadcasting for the web”.