Multimedia Design Specialist
Mason / Cincinnati, OH
Do you have an exceptional eye for design? Do you have a passion for using your creativity? Want to come work for one of the Cincinnati area’s Top Workplaces?
Rhinestahl wants your experience and commitment to exceptional quality to join our team as a Multimedia Design Specialist. Our work is plentiful and we are seeking a design expert to work with our Marketing team to help take Rhinestahl to the next level. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact on a growing company! Help create the brand and image that is Rhinestahl.
As our Multimedia Design Specialist, you’ll design, develop, maintain and produce a variety of multimedia, graphics, photo, animation, audio/video production and web sites to support Rhinestahl Corporation.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing multimedia-based layouts, graphics, animation, video, sound and/or content for use in presentations, photo and video productions, multimedia programs, online tutorials, websites, CDs, DVDs, and other electronic media needs.
- Designing Web interfaces; developing layout design and concept, selecting and securing appropriate illustrative materials to be used.
- Maintaining and updating Web sites; ensuring consistency, accuracy and compliance with required standards; conducting cross-platform testing with common browsers and Internet connection speeds.
- Preparing and providing print-based flyers, logos, programs, training materials, newsletters, packaging, and other print documents using professional page layout and graphic design software; composing, editing, and proofreading copy for accuracy, grammar, punctuation, consistency, and formatting; consulting with commercial printers regarding format and print specifications.
- Performing technical duties in the production of video and audio projects, CDs/DVDs, video streaming, and other field and studio video and audio productions; running audio board during live webcasts; records, edits and uploads voiceover files; managing media bandwidth to stream video for optimum distribution in online products.
Ideal candidates will have the motivation to work independently and dedication to get the job done, as well as:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience. Advanced coursework in multimedia, graphic design, and Web design is desirable, and co-op and/or 1-2 years related experience
- Progressively responsible experience in the conceptualization, design, and production of animation, graphics, web and print materials.
- Experience in photo, video and audio editing/production and/or Web development environment.
We are proud to be recognized by the Cincinnati Enquirer as one of the Top Work Places of 2013. Since 1967, Rhinestahl has prided itself on its entrepreneurial and can-do culture. We continually seek team members that are collaborative, creative and focused on excellence to bring the best ideas forward to delight our customers and Provide the Better Solution. Rhinestahl is a family owned business, and we are pleased to provide great pay and excellent benefits. Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
Come join our team! To learn more and apply online, visit http://bit.ly/RSMDSNETor submit your resume and salary requirements to job+RS.MDS@strategicHRinc.com. No phone calls please.
Employer is AAP/DFWP/EEO/M/F/D/V.
About the Company
Rhinestahl Corporation is a privately held high-tech company. We serve customers through three complimentary business units: Customer Tooling Solutions, Advanced Manufacturing Group, and Innovative Technical Solutions.
Since 1967, Rhinestahl has prided itself on its entrepreneurial and can-do culture. Today, we seek team members that are inclusive of diversity of thought and style to bring the best ideas forward to “delight” the customer. Rhinestahl is experiencing significant organic growth and is looking to add incoming talent to “Provide the Better Solution” to its customers now and well into the future.