Mid-Atlantic Region Network Video Sales Professional
DC, VA or MD
Task & Responsibilities
- Ability to call on and work with Professional AV & IT Integrators/Resellers to resell Haivision products.
- Aptitude to consultative sell end users on Haivision products.
- Collaborate with client and Integrators/Resellers to develop designs and implementation regional focused business plans.
- Work closely with sales engineering & inside sales members to present Haivision products to end users, consultants integrators and resellers.
- Project management activities when required.
- Consult with the senior management and set up objectives, goals, and a plan of action.
- Develop, establish and maintain good working relationships new and existing clients.
- Participate in internal and client-facing meetings, prepare reports and presentations.
- Produce monthly and quarterly forecasts.
Professional and Personal Requirements
- 3+ years experience selling through reseller channels.
- A certain comfort level with IP technologies and streaming.
- Ability to perform independently in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented, well organized and effective time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to rapidly build harmonious working relationships with resellers, clients, and partners.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Must be able to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Must have ability to work from home office.
About the Company
Based in Montreal and Chicago, with offices worldwide, Haivision Network Video is a private company and a world leader in delivering the most advanced and intelligent IP video networking technology. Haivision’s products are deployed worldwide within the foremost Fortune 100 companies; in the most rigorous military and defense applications; in state-of-the-art healthcare facilities for video collaboration and training; in highly renowned educational institutions for IPTV, teaching, and remote learning; in the most efficient interactive broadcast applications; and within the world’s leading TelePresence suites. Haivision distributes its products through value-added resellers, system integrators, distributors, and OEMs worldwide.
- Competitive base & commission salary.
- Healthcare and dental coverage.
- Retirement-savings plan.
- Additional company-provided days.
- Home office based position.
- Great work environment & other perks!