Marketing Automation Specialist
The Marketing Automation Specialist plays an integral role in Qumu’s lead generation, nurturing, email marketing, global campaigns and customer/prospect outreach activities. He or she creates communications programs that effectively promote Qumu and its products, including emails, web landing pages, and associated workflow rules for publishing and distribution. This person will be considered the company’s marketing automation platform “Super User”, maintaining it, evolving it, and driving best practices.
- Executes online marketing programs through the Company’s marketing automation platform (Marketo and Salesforce.com).
- Creates emails, web landing pages, forms, lead lists, and reports within our Marketo system.
- Tracks campaign metrics.
- Maintains quality and integrity of the Company’s contact database.
- Loads leads collected from offline channels (i.e., trade shows and syndication campaign programs) and coordinates communication to inside sales on follow-up activities.
- Develops best practice marketing automation program recommendations.
- Assists in the technical conceptualization of lead generation, lead nurturing, and lead scoring program strategy.
- Provides day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of the Marketo system.
- Owns pursuit of industry knowledge, best practices and trends as it pertains to marketing automation and campaign management.
- Provides monthly tracking metrics and campaign monthly KPIs
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid ability to work with numbers and general understanding of relational databases
- Highly self-motivated contributor
- Strong interpersonal and team skills; ability to work well as an individual and within a team
- Personal drive to continually grow and enhance skills and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Strong business, marketing and information systems acumen
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working with marketing automation applications preferred
PLEASE APPLY AT-
About the Company
Qumu delivers enterprise video communications with Freedom, Power and Control. Qumu offers the Freedom to Choose how to implement video technology with the flexibility to work in virtually any configuration with existing infrastructure. Qumu also gives customers the Power to Reach behind and beyond the firewall with high-quality video to desktop and mobile users in a variety of browsers and formats. Finally, the Qumu platform gives IT professionals Command and Control to securely manage and distribute video without bringing networks to their knees. Qumu technology is proven in companies such as: AMD, AT&T, Capital One, Citigroup, Dell, Lockheed, Safeway and Sprint.