Lead Codec China
Principle Duties & Reposibilities:
- 75% - Develop and execute RMVB+ R&D plan for whole team and work as key individual contributor of one or more of key modules of RMVB+;
- 10% - Create and file innovative IP patents which are used by RMVB+;
- 5% - Cowork with product manager and program manager on RMVB+ requirements analysis.
- 5+ years significant R&D experience with video encoder and decoder algorithm innovation;
- Pracical working deliverables with video codec technoligies used in one or more of H.265/HEVC, VP9, AVS2 etc.;
- Experience in design CABAC, SuperMB technique, and HEVC SAO well is a strong plus;
- Optinization experience with Intel/ARM processors, Solid programming skills and C/C++ coding abilities;
- Must be creative, have strong problem solving ability, good verbal and writen communication skills, and a dsire to deliver cutting edge technology in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- 2+ yr of experience working in multi-national teams that reside partially in Beijing and partially in the United States is preferred;
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required;
- Working location: Beijing China. Expire date: August 06, 2014.
About the Company
Realnetworks has been well known by "Real players", established in 1995, global company with about 16 branch offices around the world. First to bring radio stations to the internet, it is innovative, growing company with cutting edge technologies in streaming business sector.
Realnetwoks(Nasdaq:RNWK) is a leader in personal digital media solutions that make it easier for people to access, share and enjoy video, audio and digital entertainment on virtually and device and platform. Now we are in the business of transformation, changing how people access media Whatever trends is, we are right there with you.
008610 5954 2700