General Manager / Executive Vice-President - Internet Media Division
Due to continued growth, we are currently looking for a General Manager / Executive Vice-President - Internet Media Division to help us continue reshaping and defining the future of video and cutting-edge content delivery. Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will be a dynamic, motivated individual with the mandate of executing on the vision of Internet Media solutions.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage services businesses related to internet media delivery, including:
- Automated services: SaaS based live video transcoding, CDN, and OVP services
- Managed services: Internet streaming event services
- Monthly services: Facility connect services combining H/W, S/W, and network connectivity
- Manage large scale business opportunities related to the above.
- Manage the development of service related products (SaaS/OVP platforms).
- Manage supply relationships related to the service offerings (development, ISPs, technology, etc.).
- Grow the services business to leverage channel and OEM business within Haivision core markets.
- Manage the functional areas of Services Product Management, Event Team, Support/Monitoring Team.
Professional & Personal Requirements
- Visionary leader with a record of rapid, successful innovation in service, products and technology.
- Very experienced with business practices and technology within Internet Media, CDNs, and OVPs.
- Experience in online and Internet product development and operations.
- A proven track record of building service businesses.
- Demonstrated experience of strategic account sales within Internet Media.
- A strong and engaging leadership personality with collaborate leadership style.
- Enthusiasm, passion and drive.
- Self-starting “go-getter” with a “whatever it takes” attitude to tackle challenges and deliver on objectives.
About the Company
Based in Montreal and Chicago, with offices worldwide, Haivision Network Video is a private company and a world leader in delivering the most advanced and intelligent IP video networking technology. Haivision’s products are deployed worldwide within the foremost Fortune 100 companies; in the most rigorous military and defense applications; in state-of-the-art healthcare facilities for video collaboration and training; in highly renowned educational institutions for IPTV, teaching, and remote learning; in the most efficient interactive broadcast applications; and within the world’s leading TelePresence suites. Haivision distributes its products through value-added resellers, system integrators, distributors, and OEMs worldwide.