Cloud Solutions Architect
The Cloud Solutions Architect will shape and deliver on go-to-market strategies to grow mindshare and market share for the Qumu Cloud Solutions and will quickly ramp up as a subject matter expert for the Qumu solutions and become the go-to person for the enablement of Cloud solutions. The Cloud Solutions Architect will have opportunities to consult with system integrators and technology partners to implement and design new vertical offerings in the Cloud. Additionally, this position will apply expertise of the Cloud computing stack, broad software technologies, and open source tools to resolve platform challenges and grow the landscape of packaged services.
Develop code for the Qumu Cloud, participate in cloud application architectural design, trade-offs, and risk-mitigation considerations.
Design and deliver Cloud Services enablement tools, automation, reporting, and other capabilities which will enhance Qumu Cloud offerings.
Technology lead responsible for driving the Cloud Services private & public cloud initiatives that maximize the pace of innovation. Including concepts like API developer support programs, mobile application customization packages, automation of customer enablement, service delivery packages, industry vertical solutions, etc…
Establish tight alignment with developers, representing Cloud Services in the Product Engineering group.
Deliver technical collateral including technical case studies, best practices guides, whitepapers, and solution architecture to drive adoption of Qumu Cloud solutions.
Provide expert guidance for SI and technology partners on solution architecture, performance, optimization, and integration of new technical features and capabilities, etc.
Become a motivated product and industry influencer by maintaining deep technical and business knowledge of Qumu competitors and industry Cloud strategies.
Serve as a key member of the business development and strategic sales deal team, responsible for scoping customer engagements, developing well defined project milestones and success criteria, architecture design, and successful on time project delivery.
Through strong collaboration, develop architectures, detailed designs, and in some cases POCs to support cloud enablement.
Provide technical leadership for the Cloud Operations organization, including mentoring infrastructure, cloud, support, and automation engineers.
Creating leading edge technology and software offerings to build solutions and services
Create unique value-added vertical technology stacks that enhance Qumu offerings.
Identify, validate and integrate cutting-edge innovations in cloud and mobile computing technologies.
Keep updated on all new releases and upgrades and communicate these to customers in a timely fashion.
Travel up to 25% as needed.
- BS/BA degree in a technology discipline.
- 7 years relevant experience in software development/professional services/solution engineering/technical consulting with expertise in architecting and rolling out new technology and solution initiatives.
- 2 years experience in designing and implementing highly scalable cloud based solution architectures for PaaS, IaaS or SaaS.
- Strong technical abilities and experience with enterprise software is required.
- Background in product development, management, or deployment is required.
- Experience developing applications/solutions for multiple mobile platforms (e.g. Android, iOS), internet-related cloud technologies, etc.
- Track record of conceptually establishing an idea and transforming that into realty through product roadmaps and solution delivery.
- Track record in transforming thought leadership into written form and delivering presentations.
- Familiarity with open source cloud and application platforms.
- Good understanding of private and public cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and networking, massive data storage, and cloud technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Chef, Puppet, RDS, and security.
- Proven track record of leading solutions projects including scoping, and resource and priority management.
- Must be results-oriented, pro-active, self-motivated and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent speaking, interpersonal, written and presentation skills are essential.
- Ability to manage communication with enterprise level executives.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of current business, technology and video landscape is greatly desired.
- Knowledge and experience with video delivery, infrastructure and streaming is an advantage.
PLEASE APPLY AT - https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=7354091
About the Company