Client Integration Engineer
Atlanta, GA/Austin, TX/Chicago, IL
We are looking for a unique individual to fill our Client Integration Engineer position. This role is very diverse, you will need to be able to perform a variety of tasks that are both technical and social: helping to chart a client’s strategic use of Haivision’s Online Video Platform / Video Content Management System, helping customers implement and configure their account, troubleshooting a current implementation, writing small scripts using Haivision’s SDK, gathering/prioritizing new feature requests, working with customers to understand timelines and setting proper expectations.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop and code custom Groovy scripts according to the customers ingest requirements.
- Develop and code custom Java/.NET projects using Haivsion API's to meet various customer application needs.
- Seamless project management through all phases of the customer relationship - coordinating with the customer, account manager, technical resources, and support personnel
- Communicating regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction and proactively identify upcoming needs
- Coordinating with technical personnel as needed to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations to prevent overload or missed deadlines
- Formal routing of customer requests to engineering, sales or support as needed
- Communication to the customer regarding new features and releases of Haivision’s services
- Documentation of current customer practices
- 3+ years of experience in professional services or technical project management
- Knowledge and ability to develop in .Net (C#) or Java
- Technical understanding of Web Services, current trends in the mobile and broadband marketplace
- Energized by making customers happy and successful
- Ability to understand the customer and to anticipate future needs and help determine the ideal solution for issues
- Phenomenal communication skills are a must for this job
- Steadfast and calm in explosive situations
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to travel 10-25%
- Experience with Groovy Scripting
- Encoding experience- knowledge of common codecs and transcoding solutions
- Knowledge of DRM and adaptive bitrate technology
- Competitive salary, healthcare coverage and other benefits.
- Position within a fast growing, dynamic company
- Casual dress code
- All the cappuccino you can drink!
- Great work environment and other perks!
About the Company
Haivision is a global leader in providing video solutions within the enterprise, sports/entertainment, education, medical/healthcare, and federal/military markets, delivering high value rich media experiences, both on-premise and in the cloud. Haivision helps organizations establish the most cost effective end-to-end streaming workflows with advanced HD H.264 technology, empowering them to enhance communications, capture events, and derive the most from visual assets though high performance video streaming, recording, media management, digital signage and Internet media delivery solutions.