pTools has released its content management software (CMS) as a new embedded application for Microsoft SharePoint. Organizations can now use the web content management (WCM) capability of pTools directly within the SharePoint interface and framework.
The latest release will be launched at Microsoft's worldwide SharePoint conference in Las Vegas, which starts Oct. 19. Key developments delivered by pTools embedded WCM for SharePoint include:
• Enterprise level out-of-the box WCM functionality
• Seamless SharePoint-to-web replication and publishing
• Guaranteed accessibility web content compliance
• Multi-language web content management
• Multi-channel web content personalization
• Rich media web content applications
• Improved SEO web optimization
• Linked-up social networking and web content syndication.