Verint Systems Inc. announced enhancements to its Social Engagement solution. The software supports an integrated, multi-departmental approach for managing and enriching customers’ social interactions. While many organizations have embraced social media as a marketing and promotion channel, customers are increasingly using it to request service as well. These latest advancements to Verint Social Engagement are designed to help organizations coordinate and meet disparate social engagement needs, and support the end-to-end management of customer care requirements.
The latest enhancements to Verint Social Engagement aim to help bring an end to the frustration, providing a platform for fast, personal, social media interactions that are more than transactions. These interactions are full-fledged conversations that satisfy customer needs in digital mode. Organizations can leverage the solution to:
- Deploy social engagement channels as part of a single vendor, omnichannel customer engagement strategy
- Manage the end-to-end social customer service journey and help exceed heightened social service expectations, especially among Millennials and other savvy digital customers
- Accelerate routing, prioritization, allocations and escalation of issues raised on social media
- Collect, analyze and report on insights from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, online forums and messaging services, including Messenger
- Take advantage of the vast customer service opportunities presented by social media today