TransPerfect, a privately held provider of language and technology solutions for global business, announced the release of GlobalLink 5.0, the newest version of its flagship translation and globalization management technology suite.
GlobalLink 5.0 includes a fully overhauled user interface designed to make even the most complex operations executable with just a couple of clicks or automated commands. By taking the field-proven GlobalLink suite functionality and marrying it to a slick, intuitive, and user-friendly interface, TransPerfect now offers its clients best-in-class performance in form, function, and everything in between. IT and tech-savvy super users will enjoy the breadth and depth of capabilities and customizations available, while business leaders and casual users will appreciate the software's short learning curve and its ability to accept simple drag-and-drop commands.
Users familiar with previous GlobalLink platforms will immediately notice wholesale changes and improvements in GlobalLink 5.0, the biggest of which are:
- Overhauled user interface
- Dynamic visual workflows with drag-and-drop editing
- Multitasking management with fully redesigned batch architecture
Other GlobalLink features have been streamlined, redesigned, and simplified, including:
- Full supply-chain integration
- Streamlined processes and commands
- In-context language review and preview
- Instant and customizable reporting
- Integrated, cloud-based translation memory
- 40+ pre-built connectors