SDL announced the latest release of SDL Trados GroupShare 2017, giving project managers a wealth of new features to enhance the way they work and manage localization projects. The new version provides collaboration tools to reduce translation professionals’ workloads, while empowering localization teams to work faster and smarter.
Understanding the need to securely translate and share confidential documentation, SDL Trados GroupShare 2017 facilitates secure collaboration between internal and external translators and teams. When a file is assigned, the translator is automatically granted access to the project, relevant translation memory or terminology assets. Once that project is completed, access is automatically removed – saving time for project managers while ensuring the highest security standards for organizations.
The latest version of SDL Trados GroupShare 2017 empowers translation teams to work faster and more efficiently by enabling simultaneous collaboration on any project. As users share project files, terminology and translation memories, they can streamline project processes and remove manual, error-prone ways of working.
The new version includes the following features:
- Enhanced security with Dynamic Resource Access providing the highest level of security for customers
- Increased transparency with Project Management Dashboard allowing project managers to receive a quick overview of all project statuses at a glance
- Ability to create and manage projects online, making it easier than ever to create recurring projects
- New, improved web user experience allowing for even easier and more flexible project management
- Works with all modern browsers and mobile devices, enabling the flexibility and accessibility needed – regardless of location
- Offers secure and customizable online portals to customers with the project creation REST API