Powered, Inc., has released version 10.1 of its social networking platform. The new release includes increased measurement tools to help marketers gain deeper insights into customer behavior, measure business objectives, and optimize program performance. Customers will also be able to make use of project galleries, which allow users to communicate with each other regarding "do-it-yourself" projects.
Other new features include:
• Web Analytics Association (WAA) Standardization puts Powered's Web analytics platform in compliance with industry accepted definitions of core metrics such as page views, visits, visitors, bounce rate, time on site, etc. In addition to WAA standardization, newly enhanced Web analytics reports provide more structured, segmented and deeper insights on how community activity is contributing to business KPIs such as brand awareness, engagement and loyalty behavior.
• Enhanced Video and Flash Content Metrics provide deeper insight into corresponding user engagement behavior (e.g., "plays", consumption, completion rates, etc.) for rich media content.
• Demand Generation Tracking Improvements allow more accurate reporting of traffic coming directly from a company's online community to any of their other sites. This provides marketers with visibility into the overall demand generation value that the community is contributing to the brand's entire suite of Web properties.
• Integrated Survey System Improvements provide brands with greater segmentation abilities and deeper insights into community effectiveness and customer needs through community member surveys.
• Community Health Dashboards offer frequent and up-to-date snapshots of community engagement and behavior data that provide at-a-glance insights into the ongoing health of a community. Metrics including site traffic statistics, key site conversions, social activities and content engagement levels all help to keep a finger on the pulse of community performance.