JumpCrew has secured $3.3 million in seed funding to make social marketing campaigns available, actionable, and affordable to local marketers. With this funding round, JumpCrew unveils JumpSocial, a social marketing product for local businesses. The new product combines innovative technology and services to manage, expand, and enhance local businesses customer relationships on social media and cross-platform devices. The company’s technology is focused on the way customers discover, engage with, and talk about local businesses and gives local business the opportunity to leverage the same data-driven insights that are available to companies that run large marketing campaigns.
The company’s funding is led by David Pachter who assembled a prominent team of entrepreneur investors which includes Jim Caden, Bob Pasker, and David Steinhardt. This round will be used to advance and further JumpCrew’s technology platform and expand its operations and sales hubs in Nashville and New York.
JumpSocial’s platform will include:
- Creating and overseeing the social media presence of small-medium local businesses on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Yelp, Google+.
- Produce data-driven, targeted content that enhance the value of your services and increase profitability
- Create customer profiles of the businesses most likely customers to advertise too
- Plan and execute paid media campaign on a variety of social media channels
- Generate monthly reports displaying the number of customer interactions and new customers gained.