Amazon.com, Inc., released Kindle for PC, which allows users to read Kindle books on their computers. The Kindle Store currently offers more than 360,000 books, all of which can now be read on the Kindle, Kindle DX, iPhone, iPod touch, and PC.
With the release of Kindle for PC, Kindle users can:
• Purchase, download, and read hundreds of thousands of books available in the Kindle Store
• Access their entire library of previously purchased Kindle books stored on Amazon's servers for free
• Choose from over 10 different font sizes and adjust words per line
• Add and automatically synchronize bookmarks and last page read
• View notes and highlights marked on Kindle and Kindle DX
Windows 7 users can also zoom in and out using their fingers and will, in a future release, be able to turn pages with the swipe of a finger.